Thursday, December 09, 2010

Christmas shopping

You know I hate to think of only shopping for the holidays. I love everything else that goes with it. Like baking and decorating and just the feeling of the Christmas spirit.

This year for some reason, I have lost some of that feeling.Why I don't know but it just isn't the same. Maybe as you get older things change but I just don't have the same feeling as the past Christmass.

The presents are less this year and the baking is not going as planned. Very little decorating as well. The Christmas spirit just isn't there in full force.

Went shopping today and I just couldn't get into it so we came home with very little. I don't like feeling this way but it is just the way it is this year. I sent out gifts for my family that isn't close to us and didn't even wrap them. I put them into a box and put a little tissue paper around the gifts. Shipping is so expensive so this saved me some money on the shipping part.

Only spot lights on the out side of home noting else. Well a wreath on the front door with a red box. I didn't feel like doing anything else.
I wonder if I am alittle down in the dumps and this reflects the feeling for the holiday season? could be I guess. Oh well maybe by the month of Jan. when I really get down I may be able to pick myself up. I hope so. I love to listen to the Christmas music thats nice but everything else, nothing. I hate to be so sad but it could be that our year has been the pits. Only had illness after illness and now with my feeling so darn bad with pain this could be why I feel this way.

It helps to talk about it but then after I am down writing this down I get back into the down spiral feeling once again.
I need something good to happen to me and maybe I can get out of this depression.

Well I talked enough and nothing sounds right so I better sign off before I really get sadden more than I am already.
I hope everyone else is in a better place than I feel. I will sincerely hope so and pray for all so you don't get to feel like me. I need a hug so from me to you I send you a big hug. Have a good one and God bless.

Merry Christmas to you all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home