Thursday, July 01, 2010

Today first day of July

Well would you believe it is already July yup it is July 1st. Warm as heck and air is on all the time. Gas bills high in winter and now electric bills high in the summer. Cant win for trying. Hee hee  oh well what can we do. Love to have cool weather love 76 weather but can’t have that all the time. but I can hope for it. We have been busy for the most part but trying to keep cool. Getting ready for an open house with new items I have made. I hope it is a huge success. We are hoping for a big crowd. Last year it was all day with people coming in by the hundreds. It is at a nice location and people are waiting for it again this year. We have quite a few dealers or crafters with their wares. closer to the date I will give directions to the place. Well that is all for now till next time have a good one and God bless.

2 Comments:

Blogger Snugglebug Blessings said...

Well I hope you have great success in your open house. Sounds like lots of fun and lots of work. Hope your knee is on the mend. Had surgery myself and still recovering after a month, grrr. God bless. Cathy

6:20 PM  
Blogger JoAnne said...

Thanks Cathy for your comment and please come back to my blog. you have a good one. hugs

9:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home