Saturday, September 11, 2010

Ohio State fight song



On this special day 9/11 I wanted to remember all that passed away and also the families left behind. And also Ohio State where I spent alot of time when my youngest daughter attended and I visited so many times. Bringing special pkgs. and money of course to help her out gosh it was a wonderful time in her life. She has many fond memories of those wonderful days. Some bad memories but we won't go into those. but I enjoyed going there and she has a nice background of education from OSU so now it paid off in her later years. So remember today and say a prayer for all those that are still here on earth and those that lost someone. We will always remember that day and still brings tears to my eyes. God bless everyone and God bless America.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home