Sunday, December 05, 2010

CHRISTMAS IS COMING



As my grandson sails down the river in his Uncle's boat, I am thinking about Christmas. All of the baking, decorating and everything else that comes with the holidays.
Zach, my grandson, loves the outdoors so I try to buy him things he could use in the spring again as he loves to go in the boat and swim in the river.
But today was 28 degrees and a little snow so I thought what better picture to put up than a nice spring one. LOL. It keeps the cold weather alittle warmer only in spirit.
This Christmas we were going up my daughters home but due to my hubby having treatments for cancer we thought we should stay close to home. So we will have
Christmas at my home. We will have to make the best of the space and everything else. The family has grown so and the home stays the same size. Darn it, wish I was rich so I could have a kitchen 30 feet long and a dinning room 35 feet long so I would have so much space for all of them without bumping into each other. But not rich in money but so rich in so many other ways.
I started my baking already but did alitte decorating but not as much as before. I thought this year I would keep it down. Too much work on my hubby so we will use only spot lights. That will make it okay for now.

The homes on the street are starting to get lit up with lights all over so we will enjoy them as if they were our own. Everyone does so much but they are younger in age and that makes a difference.
Christmas is so wonderful I wish it would last all year around but it doesn't boo hoo wish it would.
Our priest at church collects santas and he decorates the whole church with his collection. He has over 3000 santas from all over the world. Alot of Italy where he is from but alot from Germany as well. They knew how to make santas thats for sure in those countries.
Well everyone I wish you all a very MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR. I HOPE you all have a great holiday season and God bless everyone. From my home to yours I send you many hugs. this is JoAnne saying Have a good one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home