Wednesday, April 30, 2014

recovering

Today is Wed. April 30/2014
I am recovering from my fourth back surgery. I am doing pretty good but due to being denied rehab. in a rehab. hospital the process is very slow. My husband and I are trying to do it in our home and I remember the drill from last year's surgery. The medical field is going to pot. Just like Colorado pot users are now allowed to smoke their weed in the open. My medical insurance denied me after a serious back surgery which they had to put in screws  no REHAB. Will I hate to complain but I think I have a good reason to be bitter. Putting a bed and a bed side potty in my family room was not what I wanted to do. I am not allowed to put weight on my right side for 6 wks. Now you tell me how in God's sake could I manage this without help. Well we are doing it, slowly but surely. I am sitting now for longer periods and also keeping up on my blogshop site. I am posting new items as they are made. Having a problem with Microsoft so I need to go to another browser like firefox. I will post photos as I can.
Thank you for all of the good wishes I received and also the gifts and cards were appreciated. Thank you again
From my home to yours I send you many hugs.
JoAnne

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home